- $200.00 per Individual
- $150.00 each (Groups of 3 or more)
This is a one day course designed for the beginning shooter who is interested in action shooting competition. The class will cover the operation of the automatic or pump action shotgun and the skills associated with employing the shotgun in a competition environment. Students will need:
- 500 shells of birdshot ammunition
- 30 low recoil slugs
- 12g pump or Automatic shotgun with cylinder or “spreader” choke, Improved Cylinder choke, and Light Modified Choke
- pistol belt or chest rig with shotgun shell caddies capable of carrying 12 shells
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Nutritional sustenance for one day of range training
- Appropriate seasonal clothing.
Contact (E)P3 to schedule a class.
Watch our training calendar for open enrollment classes.